bonjour

Malgré le nom, pas de pression ici ;) Un forum détente et hors-sujets.
Pollux22BzH
Visiteur
Visiteur

bonjour

Message par Pollux22BzH »

Bonjour..Je m'appelle Patrick, pseudo Pollux, et je suis totalement novice en matière de reception satellite..Toutefois, je possède une antenne Métronic de 60 cm, avec une tète de réception, dont j'ai oublié le nom .Je suis a St brieuc; 22 Cotes d'Armor et je cherche a installer un ensemble de réception ..Il y as 25 ans, j'avais installé un récepteur Metronic de 99 canaux, totalement obsolète aujourd'hui..Je cherche donc des infos sur le matériel, les moteurs d'orientation et les réglages qui vont bien..Votre forum est une mine d'or, donc avant d e poser des questions déja posées avant moi, je vais éplucher celui ci..Mercie t bonne journée :D :D
FEEDELE
Passionné
Passionné

Re: bonjour

Message par FEEDELE »

Bienvenue...quand tu auras tout lu, tu reviens :mrgreen:
Moteur H/H PREMIUMX DISEQC MOTOR 1.3 engrenage métallique 53E à 43W Parabole LABEL.ws AC135W (142x130) + LNB SINGLE PREMIUM PLL + VIARK h264 + en hertzien TNT complète + SFRTV fibre =D>
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur
Matériel de réception : Scanning North American sky from 133w to 43.1w

Message par bwe »

Hello Patrick. I am new here too. I want to say hello to everybody. I am not new to FTA. I've been doing it for almost 10 years now. I like looking for wildfeeds. So, you will probably see me posting what I find. Good day everybody, and thank you! :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TFSAT
Intéressé
Intéressé

Message par TFSAT »

Hello and Welcome bwe (and pollux ! :) ) ! Do you understand and speak French ( or other languages) ? Where do you live ? East Cost or West Cost ? :mrgreen:
///Installation en Chantier !///
VSAT Tooway
Parabole acier 145 cm pour 28°Est
Parabole Acier 90 cm (bientôt avec moteur H/H)
Wavefrontier Torroidal T90 20°West//23,5° Est.
Multiswitch Collectif 4 sats+ UHF
Commutateur EMP Centaury 16 Entrées
Eumetcast
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur

Message par bwe »

TFSAT a écrit : mar. 18 févr. 2020, 15:30 Hello and Welcome bwe (and pollux ! :) ) ! Do you understand and speak French ( or other languages) ? Where do you live ? East Cost or West Cost ? :mrgreen:
Hello TFSAT. I live in Midwestern North America. Sorry, but English is primary language. I speak little Spanish too. I signed up because I like to feed hunt. I have view of 58w to 43.1w. So, I will be posting what I find. Thank you! :D
TFSAT
Intéressé
Intéressé

Message par TFSAT »

Ok. Thank you for you response. I speak French,English, and speak German (middle), and I live in South of France. Ok. Do you have a dish, with a C-Band Lnb ?
VSAT Tooway
Eumetcast
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur

Message par bwe »

TFSAT a écrit : mar. 18 févr. 2020, 21:21 Ok. Thank you for you response. I speak French,English, and speak German (middle), and I live in South of France. Ok. Do you have a dish, with a C-Band Lnb ?
Hello again. Yes, I have a 10 foot mesh prime focus dish with C-Band LNB. Also, I have many Ku-Band dishes. I have a 1.8 meter, 1.2 meter, 1 meter, and several 90 cm offset dishes. I have a clear view of North American sky from 133w to 43.1w. I see a few channels on 40.5w and 34.5w, but these satellites are very low here, and trees are a problem. What kind of dishes do you have? What satellites do you watch? :D
stephan94
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par stephan94 »

Hello bwe,
Here in Europe, people generally have much smaller antennas.
very very few people have C band.
Here 80% or 90% of the antennas are between 60cm and 1m.
With a 1.20 antenna you already have a large antenna.
depending on where you are, you can have satellites from 45 ° West to 75 ° East.
Openbox S3 Mini/SX6/SF4008 sx88,DR HD F15/Openbox SX6 Ch.Master1,80+Laminas1200+TBS 6983/5925+LNB KU +LNB KA/KU LNB C band
TFSAT
Intéressé
Intéressé

Message par TFSAT »

bwe a écrit : mer. 19 févr. 2020, 16:50 Hello again. Yes, I have a 10 foot mesh prime focus dish with C-Band LNB. Also, I have many Ku-Band dishes. I have a 1.8 meter, 1.2 meter, 1 meter, and several 90 cm offset dishes. I have a clear view of North American sky from 133w to 43.1w. I see a few channels on 40.5w and 34.5w, but these satellites are very low here, and trees are a problem. What kind of dishes do you have? What satellites do you watch? :D
Good Evening Bwe (Good Afternoon for you). Yes, here in France,and Europe , people's have a Dish with Ku Band, but absolutely not with the C-Band. The standard dimension dish in France is 60 cm :x , for direct reception (French Tv channels), with Astra 1 (19,2° East, SES ) Hotbird ( 13° East, Eutelsat) and Eutelsat 5 West B ( 5°West, Eutelsat).

For Me, I dont'say for today, because , Actually, I am building my Installation ( with Wavefrontier Torroidal T90 and Aluminium dish 150 cm, for the British,Middle east Channels in Astra 2,28,2° East and Badr 4 26° East). :twisted:

Do you have , in North America, a Satellite Website (For exemple here : https://en.kingofsat.net) ?
VSAT Tooway
Eumetcast
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur

Message par bwe »

TFSAT a écrit : mer. 19 févr. 2020, 21:41
bwe a écrit : mer. 19 févr. 2020, 16:50 Hello again. Yes, I have a 10 foot mesh prime focus dish with C-Band LNB. Also, I have many Ku-Band dishes. I have a 1.8 meter, 1.2 meter, 1 meter, and several 90 cm offset dishes. I have a clear view of North American sky from 133w to 43.1w. I see a few channels on 40.5w and 34.5w, but these satellites are very low here, and trees are a problem. What kind of dishes do you have? What satellites do you watch? :D
Good Evening Bwe (Good Afternoon for you). Yes, here in France,and Europe , people's have a Dish with Ku Band, but absolutely not with the C-Band. The standard dimension dish in France is 60 cm :x , for direct reception (French Tv channels), with Astra 1 (19,2° East, SES ) Hotbird ( 13° East, Eutelsat) and Eutelsat 5 West B ( 5°West, Eutelsat).

For Me, I dont'say for today, because , Actually, I am building my Installation ( with Wavefrontier Torroidal T90 and Aluminium dish 150 cm, for the British,Middle east Channels in Astra 2,28,2° East and Badr 4 26° East). :twisted:

Do you have , in North America, a Satellite Website (For exemple here : https://en.kingofsat.net) ?
Hello again. Yes, there are Satellite Websites here in North America like King of Sat. There is Satellite Guys, TVROSat and Rick's Satellite just to name a few.
C-Band 55.5W, 58W and 43.1W have footprints in North America, South America, Europe, and North Africa. I have clear view to these satellites. There is a lot of very nice feeds on these satellites. You should be able to receive those. I recommend 10ft or larger C-Band dish to receive 99% of channels.

Good luck with your installation! :D
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur

Message par bwe »

stephan94 a écrit : mer. 19 févr. 2020, 17:38 Hello bwe,
Here in Europe, people generally have much smaller antennas.
very very few people have C band.
Here 80% or 90% of the antennas are between 60cm and 1m.
With a 1.20 antenna you already have a large antenna.
depending on where you are, you can have satellites from 45 ° West to 75 ° East.
Thank you for the great information. I live in the country. There is a lot of land here, so I have plenty of space for larger dishes. In fact, this Spring I plan on installing another fiberglass 10ft dish. I plan on using this one for the eastern satellites here. 34.5w thru 78w. I wish I could receive 10E and 7E Ku-Band. :( I see a lot of great tennis feeds all of the time on those satellites, usually posted by stanley_cassidy. Thank you stanley. And thank you again for the good information, stephan94! :D
FEEDELE
Passionné
Passionné

Message par FEEDELE »

Je ne pense pas que Stanley lise ton compliment, du moins le commente :mrgreen:
Moteur H/H PREMIUMX DISEQC MOTOR 1.3 engrenage métallique 53E à 43W Parabole LABEL.ws AC135W (142x130) + LNB SINGLE PREMIUM PLL + VIARK h264 + en hertzien TNT complète + SFRTV fibre =D>
bwe
Visiteur
Visiteur

Message par bwe »

FEEDELE a écrit : jeu. 20 févr. 2020, 21:45 Je ne pense pas que Stanley lise ton compliment, du moins le commente :mrgreen:
Thank you. :mrgreen:
TFSAT
Intéressé
Intéressé

Message par TFSAT »

FEEDELE a écrit : jeu. 20 févr. 2020, 21:45 Je ne pense pas que Stanley lise ton compliment, du moins le commente :mrgreen:
J'ai pas tout suivi aussi, c'est pas lui qui est partie en guerre contre certains ? Enfin bref...
VSAT Tooway
Eumetcast
FEEDELE
Passionné
Passionné

Message par FEEDELE »

Lui c'est le "chef" de la section direct feeds et il se prend pour le nombril du sat, ok, il nous trouve des feeds et j'en profite :mrgreen: , mais c'est aussi un quinteux et comme son nom l'indique "Stanley" c'est un cutter , il vire les avis de ceux qui trouvent avant lui lol, sauf ceux de ses amis !
Répondre